Mr.Agha Saeed Khan
Mr. Agha Saeed Khan is an accomplished senior professional who brings with him 30 years of diverse corporate experience including more than 27 years of proven track record in national and international financial services. His extensive experience includes corporate governance; organizational & functional strategy; business management; change management; people management; policy development & implementation; sales & marketing; operations; information & communication technology (ICT); digital financial services; international trade; compliance and controls; operational risk management; internal audit; quality assurance; total quality management; process & productivity management; project management; crisis & business continuity management; mergers & integration; and management consulting & training.
Work experience in Financial Industry comprises:
- Worked for MCB Bank Limited as SEVP/Group Head for 12 years and was a senior member of the Management Committee and lead functions of Operations, Audit and Strategic Integration. Also, member of IT Steering Committee.
- Directed Implementation of several key entity level initiatives and projects (including ICT) over the years including Core Banking Transformation and merger & integration (including ICT) of ex-NIB Bank into MCB Bank.
- Director & Chief Executive Officer of MNET Services (Pvt.) Limited.
- 15 years of corporate level experience as member of the Board(s) of Directors of national level institutions such as the Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited [CDC], National Institutional Facilitation Technologies (Pvt.) Limited [NIFT] and its subsidiary, Image Systems Marketing (Pvt.) Limited [IMS]. Also, member of IT Committee(s).
- Member of sub-committees of Pakistan Banks’ Association (PBA) for General Banking, Operations & IT.
- Worked at Citigroup / Citibank, N.A. where he rose to the level of Middle-East, North Africa & Pakistan (MENA) Operating Committee member as the Division Compliance Head for MENA.
- Headed Operations & IT function for Citibank, Pakistan.
- He holds an MBA with from LUMS and a Master’s in Economics from Government College, Lahore with a roll of honor. Currently, working as management consultant and is closely engaged with LIGNTech as Advisor to Managing Partner.