Mr. Laique Khalique, Managing Partner of LIGNTech is a Chartered Accountant from PricewaterhouseCoopers. He possesses around 20 years experience of Implementation of ERPs and Banking Solutions including Core Banking System, Evaluation of Systems, Internal controls and business processes, Development and Evaluation of operational processes and accounting procedures of organizations to cater management’s requirements in different sectors including banking. He has significant experience in various leadership roles requiring analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational change management and business transformation. His last engagement before setting up LIGNTech included working as Executive Vice President in MCB Limited. During his around 9 years stay at the Bank was instrumental in transformation of Bank’s Information Systems. During this tenure he worked with vendors of International repute in the area of Information Systems and Technology Consulting. Some of the Key Projects included:
- Leading the Core Banking Transformation function of the Bank and project to upgrade the Bank’s Core Banking System including migration of 1200 branches along with enablement of services.
- Leading the Business Process Management function of the Bank; this included process re-engineering and improvement, documentation, and compliance with regulatory & internal control requirements.
- Leading implementation of Reconciliation and Settlement Systems of Digital Banking and managing various settlement and reconciliation functions within the Bank. This also included design and development of financial model and summaries.
- Leading the team involved in continuous assessment of process control and design effectiveness as project assurance and support role.
- Currently working with organization engaged in Private Fund Management, Real Estate Development & Solar Renewables