Mr. Arafat is an experienced Engineer and Project Manager, qualified to CCIE SP level and PMP with over 9 years professional experience primarily in network space. Strong skill set in developing, analyzing and troubleshooting of complex network environments. Demonstrated Leadership with customers and consistent quality in the technical development of colleagues/peers
- Leading the Core Banking Transformation function of the Bank and project to upgrade the Bank’s Core Banking System including migration of 1200 branches along with enablement of services.
- Leading the Business Process Management function of the Bank; this included process re-engineering and improvement, documentation, and compliance with regulatory & internal control requirements.
- Leading implementation of Reconciliation and Settlement Systems of Digital Banking and managing various settlement and reconciliation functions within the Bank. This also included design and development of financial model and summaries.
- Leading the team involved in continuous assessment of process control and design effectiveness as project assurance and support role.
- Currently working with organization engaged in Private Fund Management, Real Estate Development & Solar Renewables